Roasted Garlic Salad Dressing Recipe
Make your own delicious Roasted Garlic Salad Dressing at home with this easy to follow 5-step simple recipe from CAMM-ROYAL!
- 2 cloves of roasted garlic
- 1/4 cup Roasted Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Cask 18 Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a small bowl, mash the roasted garlic cloves with a fork until they form a paste.
- Add the roasted garlic extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, salt, and black pepper to the bowl.
- Whisk the ingredients together until they are well combined and form a smooth dressing.
- Taste the dressing and adjust the seasoning as needed.
- Serve the dressing over your favorite salad greens, or use it to marinate chicken or vegetables before grilling.
This roasted garlic salad dressing is easy to make and has a rich, flavorful taste that will complement any salad. The roasted garlic extra virgin olive oil adds depth and depth to the dressing, while the balsamic vinegar and Dijon mustard provide tang and balance. This dressing is sure to become a new favorite!
Never miss an update!
Fill in your Name and Email Address below to subscribe to the CAMM-ROYAL Newsletter.
"*" indicates required fields